We’re here to make sure your car’s brakes work like they should.
Your brakes are one of the most critical components of your vehicle. After all, they help you come to a complete stop when a stoplight turns red and when someone suddenly comes to a stop in front of you and you need to avoid an accident. Since your brakes are so essential, you shouldn’t trust their care and maintenance to just anyone.
This is where our certified, experienced team at Capital City Auto Repair comes in. As auto repair specialists in the Raleigh, North Carolina area, we can help you maintain your car’s braking system and fix it up if it ever starts to fail.
We want you to bring your car into our shop for service right away if you notice any of these signs that indicate a brake problem:
- Your brake light comes on
- When your car is in motion, squealing, grinding, or squeaking noises are emitted by your brakes
- When braking, your car vibrates or wobbles
- Fluid has started to leak from your car
- When you apply your brake pedal, it feels “soft” or hits the floor as you apply minimal pressure
- When you brake, your car starts to pull to one side
- When you make a sudden stop, your car bounces up and down
Capital City Auto Repair is here to help maintain your domestic vehicles.
Don’t put your safety at risk and let us help you keep your brakes in great shape here at Capital City Auto Repair! Schedule a time for our team to look at your car’s braking system today by giving us a call.